In this post, I’m sharing some of my favorite tips on how to prepare for a successful Brand Photoshoot.
For your next brand photoshoot, you want to give your audience a peek behind the scenes of what you’re doing on the job. Your audience wants to know you and what you do to see what it is like to work with you.
Remember, photos are so much more powerful than words. A good photo will grab your attention and tell your story.
I believe it’s much better to use real photos of you as often as you can throughout social media instead of stock images to connect to incorporate the like, know and trust factor.
IMAGES TO INCLUDE IN YOUR BRAND PHOTOSHOOT
- Behind the scenes where you work
- Client interactions or events
- Traveling (if you travel)
- Maybe an upcoming launch
- And of course, to introduce any new products or services
LOCATIONS FOR YOUR BRAND SHOOT TO INCLUDE ARE:
- Think of your environments like your office, studio, or your home if that is where you work.
- Consider outdoor photos: like Parks, city streets to show what your hobbies are or good behind the scenes and things you like to do.
- If travel is part of your work, then some good vacation or Travel photos would be great.
WHERE TO USE YOUR IMAGES FROM YOUR PHOTOSHOOT
Ideally, you want to have a cohesive look throughout all your platforms, and here are some places to use them:
- For your website like your homepage, about page, services page, sales pages, or landing pages and opt Ins
- They’re great for Social media
- Think of using them to tell your stories for your Instagram feed & stories or for Pinterest Pins
- You can use your images to ask questions & engage your audience
- They are good press and articles, workbooks, eBooks, courses, business cards, programs and membership sites – or any products you create!
For your Newsletters, you can create a banner or use them for a custom signature with your favorite headshot